AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series
The AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series focus on continuing nursing education (CNE) subjects pertinent to the occupational and environmental nursing professional. We offer ten (10) free member benefit webinars each year.
- Audio streaming
- Slide presentation
- Interactive component (Allows participants to submit questions during live webinar broadcasts)
Note: Live webinar registration is limited to the first 500 registrants. All AAOHN webinars will be recorded and made available in 14 - 21 days if you are unable to participate in the live version or want to replay the session again later.
*Registration Now Open
Please note Live and On-Demand webinars are available in the AAOHN Academy. Once you have selected a webinar below and registered, there is no further action required. On the day of the Webinar, log in to your AAOHN account and select Online Education then scroll down to Access the Online Education center. In your dashboard Launch the webinar course at the date and time. Have questions? Please check out the Live Webinar FAQ's.
2021 AAOHN Webinars- Live Broadcast
The 2021 AAOHN Webinar line-up has concluded. Please see the Recorded Webinars page for recordings of our 2021 webinars.
Keep an eye out for the 2022 AAOHN Webinar line-up, coming soon!
The AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series is sponsored by Premise Health and the University of Michigan Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering.
System Requirements for Webinars:
- Windows: Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac: Mac OS® X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®), Mac OS® X 10.7 (Lion®), Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion®)
- iOS: iPad® 1 or newer, iPhone® 3GS or newer, iPod® Touch (3rd generation) or newer - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
- Android: Android 2.2 or higher - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions