AAOHN Leadership Series
The AAOHN Leadership Series webinars focus on leadership topics pertinent to AAOHN Chapter Leaders, or any members interested in leadership positions in the future.
- Audio streaming
- Slide presentation
- Interactive component (Allows participants to submit questions during live webinar broadcasts)
*Please note that CNE is not awarded for the Leadership Series webinars. Click here to view our Workplace Wellness and Safety webinars that award CNE credit.
System Requirements for Webinars:
- Windows: Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac: Mac OS® X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®), Mac OS® X 10.7 (Lion®), Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion®)
- iOS: iPad® 1 or newer, iPhone® 3GS or newer, iPod® Touch (3rd generation) or newer - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
- Android: Android 2.2 or higher - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
Note: Live webinar registration is limited to the first 500 registrants. All AAOHN webinars will be recorded and made available in 14 - 21 days if you are unable to participate in the live version or want to replay the session again later.
Recorded December 5, 2019